We had a great time at the first day of the Fermentation Festival today.
- We found a great new tequila - Casta Negra
- Found a great beer in a very excellent can - Crystal River Stout Ridge Amber
- Got to experience the excellent Baere Brewery Baere-Liner Wies with all its lovely syrups
- Melted our faces with some great fermented jalapeños from Vibrant Veggies
- Got hopped up on the intense flavor of hopped coffee from Corvus Coffee
- Helped save some tents from getting sucked up into the crazy storm
- and drowned ourselves in super fantastic Korean BBQ and kimchi from Dae Gee
We were also fortunate to teach a Sake 101 class. It was super fun and really challenging to squish a lot of tasting and homebrew knowledge into just 30 min.